Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Good Finds

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I was so busy cleaning my house and didn't get a chance to post anything over the weekend.  Anyhow, I got an Ethan and Allen mirror for ten bucks on Craig's list!  I'm so excited and can't wait to paint it and show it to you guys. I will post it as soon as I'm done.  And for those of you who have not seen some of  my furniture makeovers I did before I started this blog, here it is.....

I got this dresser for free on Craig's list for the boys' room.  Now that's a GOOD FIND!  It has a strong foundation, all it  need is just some paints and new knobs.

                                                                      





Alex and Nino sanding their dresser


The boys did a great job priming the drawers...

Completely primed!
















Here's a closer LOOK :} Just like a brand new dresser. Cost me roughly $25 for paint & knobs

                                 























Here is a boring side/buffet table screaming for a makeover!
Tada!!My new seaside table :}
                                  
Love the sage and white stripes, it reminds me of a beautiful seaside.  I distressed it a little bit to create a shabby chic look.
Got this cute  fish knob at TJMaxx..


No comments:

Post a Comment